- Define and compare elements, compounds, mixtures, atoms and molecules.
- Compare chemical changes to physical changes.
- Explain how chemical bonds change during chemical reactions.
- Identify evidence of chemical reactions.
- Describe the information conveyed in a chemical equation.
- Apply the principle of conservation of mass to balancing chemical equations.
- Identify and describe three classes of chemical reactions.
- Describe the relationship of energy to chemical reactions.
- List factors that control the rate of chemical reactions.
Power Point Presentations:
Matter and Changes in Matter
- Elements, Compounds, Mixtures
- Chemical And Physical Changes
- Atoms, Molecules
- Chemical Bonds and Chemical Reactions
Describing Chemical Reactions
- Writing Chemical Equations
- Conservation of Mass
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Classifying Chemical Reactions
Controlling Chemical Reactions
- Endothermic and Exothermic Reactions
- Activation Energy
- Rates of Chemical Reaction
Fire and Fire Safety
- Understanding and Controlling Fire
- Fire triangle
- Home Fire Safety
The Yuckiest site on the web.