apple Nutrislice Website - Nutrislice is an app and website that students, staff and parents can load onto your Iphone or Android device that allows you to interactively monitor  calories, sodium, carbs etc... of the breakfast/lunch meals we serve. The website link above takes you to the Steelton-Highspire School Districts Nutrislice website.
    The instructions below tell you how to put the app on your mobile phone.
    Nutrislice Mobile Device Instructions:
    1. To access the Nutrislice site on your phone go to your Ap Store for IPhone or Google Play Store for Android devices and type in Nutrislice.
    2. Install the app then if prompted for a school district type Steelton-Highspire School District .
    3. Select our district then you can view each schools menu. 
    4. Tap on each menu selection and it will open up the nutritionals for each menu selection.


    USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

    Updated October 14, 2015



    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

    color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

     Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


    (2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or


    (3)        email: program.intake@usda.gov.


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.