Here are a few supplies that would be helpful for your child to have for third grade:
1. pencils (these will be needed throughout the school year)
2. one 1 inch binder
3. 2 folders (different colors or designs)
4. 2 notebooks (different colors or designs and 70 pages is plenty)
5. pair of headphones (Your child will be the only person who will wear the headphones if he/she brings in a pair. The headphones will be used daily for a computer reading program, Lexia, and for a math program, Zearn. They will go home with your child at the end of the school year.)
1. pencil box
4. colored pencils
5. glue stick
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN GLUE, PERMANENT MARKERS, OR SCISSORS WITH YOUR CHILD. THESE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL AND ONLY CAUSE PROBLEMS WHEN KEPT IN DESKS. THANK YOU!
Miss Kretzing's Classroom Supply Wish List - THANK YOU!
1. tissues (these are especially helpful during cold season)
2. Clorox wipes (to help keep germs off our desks, counters, and tables)
3. children's books (I will level these according to the 100 Book Challenge color levels and add them to our classroom library)
4. pencils (I think we have a monster who lives in our classroom and eats our pencils every night!)
5. glue sticks - we use these regularly to glue in our math notes into our journals