We wrote these rules together on the first day of school:
Show PRIDE: Positive Attitude, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, Excellence
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Pay attention to the teacher and your work.
- Respect your classmates and your teachers.
- Try your best and work hard.
- Raise your hand to talk or leave your seat.
- Use kind words and actions.
Responses to Behavior:
- Verbal Warning
- Teacher’s Choice: Time out, take a break in a buddy room, loss of privilege (computer time, recess, etc.)
- Parent contact, office referral