Resources for At-Home Education
- Abcya! - ABCya! has a variety of educational games and read aloud stories.
- PBSKids - Educational games and videos from the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- FunBrain - Learning games to practice math, grammar, science, spelling, and history.
- Highlights Kids - Reading, educational games, crafts, and science experiments.
- Lexia - All students have an account for Lexia. Please contact me for your child's login information.
- Epic! - Epic! is a digital library of educational books and videos. You can create a parent account, or access your child's account using our class code (please contact me for the code).
- Storyline Online - Children's literacy website which provides free storytelling videos of books read by actors.
- XtraMath - A free program that helps students master addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts. Please contact me for your child's login information.
- Math Playground - Math Playground offers games to practice logic, number skills practice, geometry, algebra, probability, fractions, word problems, and more.
Science & Social Studies
- National Geographic Kids - Resources about animals, science, history, people, and places around the world from The National Geographic Society.
- Storytime from Space - Videos of astronauts reading STEM-themed books from the International Space Station.
- Steve Spangler Science - Explore videos of science experiments you can do at home from science guy Steve Spangler.
- Switcheroo Zoo - Watch vidoes and play games to learn all about animals.