Below are resources dedicated to math:
www.xtramath.org-This is a great way to practice math facts on daily basis! I highly encourage all students to be doing this.
1. Please contact me to receive your child's pin number.
2. Enter my email: email@example.com
3. Type in student's name.
4. Type in pin number.
There are many simple ways to incorporate math at home. Here are a few ideas:
1. Cook/bake with your child and discuss measurements, etc.
2. Count money.
3. Telling time on the clocks.
4. Counting or sorting objects at home (toys, coins, snacks, etc.)
5. Use food as a math tool! Kids will love this!