Welcome to Steelton-Highspire School DistrictSwatara St. & Reynders AvenueSteelton, PA 17113Phone: 717-704-3800Fax: 717-704-3808
Mission: Together, we work with members of the board, district staff and community to educate and develop the whole child to compete, produce, and lead in our ever changing society.
Vision: Steelton-Highspire School District is transforming to excellence in all services and for all students.
Shared Values:The Steelton-Highspire School District values relationships, tradition, competition, and our alumni.
We understand that for all students to be successful in post-secondary training and employment, the district must ensure the following:
- Students are our primary focus and responsibility.
- Everyone is treated with dignity and respected for his/her uniqueness.
- Cooperation among and commitment from students, parents, community, administration, faculty and support staff are essential parts of our learning environment.
- Disciplined behavior and pro-social skills are basic to continued growth for all students.
- A strong educational program supported by high quality resources will enhance the education of our students.
- District programs are enhanced when supported by continuous training of staff.