Skip To Main Content

Right to Know Request

If your child attends a Title 1 school, you are entitled to information about your child's teacher. You are entitled to know whether the teacher is certified and qualified to teach the particular subject and grade. You are entitled to information about the teacher's college degree and major. 

If your child receives any services from a paraprofessional, the school is required to provide you with information about the paraprofessional's qualifications.

Submit a written request for information about your child’s teacher or paraprofessional to the building principal. The building principal will provide you with that information in a timely manner.